1950's Bennett Model 956 Home Premium Gas Pump
During the late 1940s the manufacture of electrical gasoline pumps accounted for over half of the company’s business and they were the country’s largest producers of automatic tire-inflating equipment known as the ECO. In 1950, the Service Station Equipment Company name was dropped and they became known as Bennett Pump Division, of John Wood Company. Early 1964 saw the acquisition of controlling interests of the John Wood Company by Anthes Imperial Limited, a Canadian corporation. In 1968, Molson Breweries Limited of Canada, merged with Anthes.