Selling at "No Reserve" at the inaugural Blackhawk Museum Gala and Charity Auction on November 17, 2012.
1951 MG TD
This nicely restored example was gifted to the Blackhawk Museum by Paul O’Connor of Healdsburg, California. Mr. O’Connor purchased the car in 2007 and owned the car until he donated it to the museum in 2009.
This completely restored example has traveled very few miles since it was completed.
The MG TD was produced from 1950-1953 and are powered by a 1250cc motor and a 4-speed transmission.