1965 VANDEN PLAS PRINCESS - 22,000 ORIGINAL MILES
1965 Vanden Plas Princess
4-Litre-R 4 Door Sedan
22,300 Original Miles!
4 Litre 6 cylinder Rolls-Royce engine with two Dashpot 2-barrel carburetors.
Color, Cream with tan pinstripes and original red leather interior and red carpet This car is 100% original excepting battery, exhaust system and tires.
1. The battery and tires are brand new.
2. The complete exhaust system is custom made to match the original only 409 stainless steel.
3. Mileage - 22,300 guaranteed 100% actual original documented miles from new.
4. This is a two-owner automobile/purchased new by the very wealthy Gaylord W. Bahl Jr. family of Masfield, Ohio (a) The Bahl family purchased the car new in 1965 and they put approximately 20,000 miles on it from 1965 to 1985.
5. The paint, interior, engine, transmission, etc. are all 100% original, and all the numbers match and all systems work well.
6. Original owner's manual and all tools go with the car.
7. The car has never been smoked in.
8. There are picnic tables in the rear.
9. Was informed by the original owners that only 1,200 of these cars were ever imported into the United States. Never seen another one like it.
10. The dash is made of Birdseye Maple and the four garnish moldings on the doors are Burled Walnut and cut from one piece of wood.
11. The car has always been stored in a climate controlled environment with heating and air conditioning.
12. Car jacks up from the sides, and the original jack is in the trunk.
13. Has power steering and power brakes.
14.Wow guys and Dolls! Don’t miss this car if you have any interest whatsoever in the lowest mileage, most original and best 1965 Vanden Plas Princess 4-Litre-R in the universe. You won't see another one parked on your block.